Early Help and MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
Trainer: Karen Morgan – Early Help Team Manager
Glenys Thompson - MASH Team Manager
Dates: 21st April 2017
20th June 2017
14th September 2017 - Course now full, no more applications will be accepted for this date.
7th December 2017
20th February 2018
Time: 9:30am to 1:00pm
Delegates: 25 places
Aims and objectives:
- To understand the MASH process
- To understand the Continuum of Need document in order to identify the appropriate services.
- To understand the referral process and make quality referrals.
- To understand Early Help and effective use of the new Early Help Assessment form.
- Contributing to achieving positive outcomes for children and families.