Early Help and MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
Delegates will need to have completed Safeguarding Children Level 1, 2 or 3, or equivalent recognised learning prior to attending this course.
Trainer: Karen Morgan – Early Help Team Manager
Glenys Thompson - MASH Team Manager
Dates: 7th December 2017 Date Now Full
20th February 2018 Application Form
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Additional Community Dates: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Ladywell Children & Family Centre, Tuesday 21st November 2017 This session is now full.
Downderry Children & Family Centre, Wednesday 13th December 2017, Session now Full.
More dates will be advertised in the coming weeks. Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a bespoke session.
Aims and objectives:
- To understand the MASH process
- To understand the Continuum of Need document in order to identify the appropriate services.
- To understand the referral process and make quality referrals.
- To understand Early Help and effective use of the new Early Help Assessment form.
- Contributing to achieving positive outcomes for children and families.