Learning from Domestic Homicide Review’s Lunchtime Briefing
Target Group: Any professional working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
Trainer: Adeolu Solarin - Violence Against Women & Girls Programme Manager
Time of Session: 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: Will be confirmed in the booking confirmation email.
Dates: 14th November 2017
Delegates: 50 places
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide an understanding of the statutory requirements of conducting a domestic homicide review (DHR) in Lewisham.
- To understand the recommendations made from previous DHRs and how they are meant to be implemented.
- To examine and understand the common themes found in the most recent DHRs conducted in Lewisham.
- Looking closely out how learning from DHRs is embedded within frontline practice for professionals within Lewisham.
- Examining a case study of a DHR.