Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) : Lewisham’s Domestic Violence Process Lunchtime Briefing
Target Group: Any professional working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
Trainer: Adeolu Solarin - Violence Against Women & Girls Programme Manager
Time of Session: 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: Will be confirmed in the booking confirmation email.
Dates: 13th September 2017
6th March 2018
Delegates: 50 places
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide an understanding of MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference) aims and processes.
- To know how MARACs operate on a national and pan-London level.
- To understand the relationship between MARAC and relevant agencies in Lewisham.
- To have knowledge of the use of the CAADA Risk Indicator Checklist, used to assess the level of DV risk.
- How to confidently make a referral to the Lewisham MARAC.