Professional Curiosity - Learning from Serious Case Reviews Lunchtime Briefing
Target Group: Any professional working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
Trainer: Dr Sian Morgan
Associate Specialist in Community Paediatrics L&G NHS Trust
Time of Session: 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: Will be confirmed in the booking confirmation email.
Dates: 27th June 2017
Delegates: 50 places.
Aims & Objectives
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews
- How to ask difficult questions
- To raise awareness about professional curiosity
- To understand the risks of a lack of professional curiosity
- To develop skills around professional curiosity