Safeguarding Sexually Active Young People Lunchtime Briefing
Target Group: Any professional working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
Trainer: Vivienne Johnstone – Safeguarding Lead, Sexual Health
Time of Session: 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: Will be confirmed in the booking confirmation email.
Dates: 19th April 2017
18th October 2017
Delegates: 50 places
Aims and Objectives:
- This session is aimed at professionals who come in to contact with young people.
- How to bring up the subject of sex with young people.
- To understand how to ask appropriate questions
- To be aware of the warning signs and vulnerabilities of exploitation and the pressures on young people
- Where to go for help and advice