Self Harm in Young People Awareness
Target Group Professionals who work directly with children, young people and families, and who contribute to assessing, planning, intervening,
and reviewing the needs of a child or young person
Trainer: John Lincoln
Times: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Dates: 8th November 2017 - Now Fully Booked
Delegates: 20 places
Aims and Objectives:
- Provide an overview and develop a better understanding of what self harm looks like in young people.
- How practitioners can recognise the common warning signs of self harm and manage it
- Identify the management of self harm and the care pathways.
- Increase knowledge and awareness in in young people including appropriate identification of risk.
- To gain an understanding of the management of self harm and care pathway; where agencies, young people, parents and carers can go for support.