Working in the Community with Substance Abuse and Meeting the Needs of Young Carers
Terms and Conditions
- We recommend all applicants complete Safeguarding Children Level 1 or above prior to attending any LSCB training.
- LSCB multi-agency training is provided free of charge to those working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
- A £75 charge will be applied for the following reasons:-
- Delegates must provide written cancellation notice of at least 5 days’ notice at email@example.com.
- Non-attendance at a course.
- Please arrive on time and be prepared to stay for the whole session otherwise a charge may be applied. If you are significantly late, it is at the Trainer’s discretion if you permitted onto the course.
- Applications after the booking closing date may be considered if places remain available. Applicants should telephone 020 8314 3396 to check if a place is available.
- Queries can be made by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 020 8314 3396