Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Questioning Support
METRO Charity is a leading equality and diversity charity, providing health, community, and youth services across London and the South East, with national and International projects. METRO Youth works with anyone experiencing issues around sexuality, gender, equality, diversity, and identity across our five domains:
- Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
METRO Youth offer a free and confidential youth group and service for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.
Zest - 16 years and under - Friday evenings, 4:30pm to 6:30pm, Greenwich
Zest is a friendly and safe space to meet other LGBTQ young people, get support and enjoy fun activities, trips out and workshops about things that interest you.
Live - 16 - 25 years - Wednesday evenings, 7pm to 9pm, New Cross
The Lewisham Live youth group:-
- is a friendly and safe place to meet other young LGBTQ people.
- has fun activities, trips out and workshops about things that interest you.
- Is a free and confidential place to get support from dedicated and experienced youth workers.
- Live also offers access to a range of other free services.
Get in Touch
Telephone: 020 8305 5004
Facebook: METRO Charity