Early Help and MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
Delegates will need to have completed Safeguarding Children Level 1, 2 or 3, or equivalent recognised learning prior to attending this course.
Trainer: Karen Morgan – Early Help Team Manager
Glenys Thompson - MASH Team Manager
Dates: Friday 16th March 2018
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Aims and objectives:
- To understand the MASH process
- To understand the Continuum of Need document in order to identify the appropriate services.
- To understand the referral process and make quality referrals.
- To understand Early Help and effective use of the new Early Help Assessment form.
- Contributing to achieving positive outcomes for children and families.