Sexual Violence and Exploitation Amongst Young People (Peer-on-Peer Abuse)
Target Audience: Professionals who work with or who have regular contact with children and young people.
Trainer: Safer London
Dates: Tuesday 27th February 2018.
Time: 1:30pm to 5:00pm
Delegates: 25 places
Aims & Objective
- Define Peer-on-peer abuse and explain how it can be perpetrated including CSE in gangs and peer groups, harmful sexual behaviour and criminal exploitation.
- Identify vulnerabilities in young people which make them more likely to be victims or perpetrators.
- Have knowledge of tools to assess young people’s behaviours and risks.
- Recognise opportunities for early intervention and prevention.
- Identify support services and best practice interventions to support children at risk, victims, perpetrators and bystanders.