Trauma Informed Approach Lunchtime Briefing
Target Audience: Professionals who work with or who have regular contact with children and young people.
Trainer: Keith Cohen, Lewisham Safeguarding Children Board
Dates: Tuesday 9th July 2019
Thursday 17th October 2019
Delegates: 20 places
Aims & Objectives
- Understanding the role and functions of your Lewisham Safeguarding Children Board.
- Understanding the difference between child protection and safeguarding.
- Developing a child centred practice and a co-ordinated response to safeguarding children and young people.
- What children and young people need from people who work with them.
- The role of safeguarding and child protection leads in your organisation.
- Accessing appropriate training to increase your knowledge of safeguarding subjects.