Gaming & Gambling Harm Prevention Programme for C&YP - Train the Teacher / Trainer
Target Group: School Designated Safeguarding Leads, Youth Services, Youth Offending Services, Mentoring Services, Looked After Children Services.
Trainer: Rebecca Mark, YGAM
Time of Session: 10:00 - 15:00
Venue: Will be confirmed in the booking confirmation email.
Delegates: 20 places
Aims and Objectives
- .Background information on youth gambling and gaming in the UK.
- Introduction to and familiarisation with the YGAM curriculum.
- Review existing and create tailored lesson or schemes of work.
- Practical tips on how to deliver the YGAM programme.
- Review the extensive resources within the YGAM Academy.
Additional Course Flyer