MASH Referral & Process Awareness Webinar
Target Group: Any professional working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
Trainer: Danielle Williams and Anna Rexon, MASH Team Managers
Time of Session: 9:30am to 1:00pm
Dates: Thursday 6th May 2021.
Thursday 17th June 2021
Thursday 16th September 2021
Thursday 18th November 2021
Thursday 20th January 2022
Thursday 17th March 2022
Delegates: 20 spaces
- Improved understanding of practitioner roles within MASH including co-located Partner Agencies.
- Increased confidence when identifying level of need in accordance with the Lewisham Continuum of Need Threshold document
- Increased understanding of legislation which underpins MASH decision making and GDPR information sharing principles.
- Understanding of how to make a referral and escalate a referral outcome.
- Increased awareness of your role in safeguarding children and young people and identifying support needs.